• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Free shipping is not always the best

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.586063
Referral Credit
When we shop online, the offer of free shipping can often lead us to overspend and exceed our budget. Surprisingly, opting for free shipping coupons can sometimes tempt us to make unneeded purchases. In such cases, it might be smarter to pay for the shipping to resist buying items we do not need.

It's true that the allure of free shipping can sometimes lead us to overspend or make unnecessary purchases. In these situations, it may be wiser to pay for shipping to help resist the temptation to buy items we don't truly need. By being mindful of our spending habits and prioritizing our budget, we can make more informed decisions when shopping online.

Indeed, the allure of free shipping can sometimes lead us to overspend or make unnecessary purchases. In these situations, it may be wiser to pay for shipping to help resist the temptation to buy items we don't truly need. By being mindful of our spending habits and prioritizing our budget, we can make more informed decisions when shopping online.

Yes, having free shipping coupons can often lead us to buy things we do not really need. It might be wiser to pay for shipping to prevent unnecessary spending. Hehehe
Post automatically merged:

Yes, because a lot of times free shipping comes with a condition of buying to a certain amount. So you might just spend money on unnecessary things just to get the free shipping which doesn't make sense

True that, there may be a minimum spend required to qualify for free shipping, typically set at $30 or more.

I agree. Don't be tempted by the offer of free shipping. Just buy what you need.

Yes. The free shipping option can be tempting which makes us spend money on things we do not really need.

Online sellers are liars. They announced free shipping but when the order arrived, much to my surprise, there's additional figure added to the first price.

Seriously? They are trying to trick people. Some online sellers do that to boost their sales. They claim... free shipping but when you receive the item, you must pay for the shipping fee.

Those who offer free shipping add shipping cost on the selling price.

You are right. They make it seem like they are giving free shipping, but in reality, they just hide the cost by adding it to the item's price. LOL

I no longer trust some online sellers like Lazada. The merchant said free delivery. I ordered a 3 fold umbrella that buy one take 3 but when the parcel arrived, it contents only 1 umbrella and but 3 folds.

I am quite hesitant to use the blue app. I usually use the orange app since I find it more reliable. And, some sellers really deceive people.

12,085Threads
93,136Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member