• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Frequent travel is very expensive

neku

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵3.250313
Referral Credit
This year due to personal reasons like health of elderly relatives, I have to travel often, and I find it very expensive. How often do members of this forum travel to a different state, and how to reduce expenses?

This is it is only good to go on a planned travel. Which means you have saved for the travel and it isn't just money in your pocket

Yes, it is important to plan ahead for your trips. Saving money in advance will make it much easier for you when the day of your journey arrives.

Yes, it is important to plan ahead for your trips. Saving money in advance will make it much easier for you when the day of your journey arrives.
My point exactly, this is what I do all the time. i plan my travel long time and save up for it before trying to take the trip

12,085Threads
93,136Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member