Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.532563
Referral Credit
If you ever find yourself in the province where I currently reside, you might be surprised to see the abundance of fried chicken stands selling their crispy chickens. It seems they have been doing it for a long time and are all earning a good living. I have tried a few of them, but I have a particular favorite. The sauce that comes with the chicken is so delicious, it's what sets it apart from the others.

Even in my residential area, there is a lot of fried chicken stand but i wonder how they manage to make money. There is a serious economic crisis now in my country, people hardly afford their daily meals.
Inflation has made life harder for many people, but despite the challenges, they continue to find ways to survive. It's worth noting that food is a necessity, and people will always find a way to obtain it, even in difficult circumstances.

Over here this is very popular, especially at night you we come across a lot of them. They usually also sell it with fried yam or potatoes.

Over here this is very popular, especially at night you we come across a lot of them. They usually also sell it with fried yam or potatoes.
That is good to hear, and fried chicken works well with fried potatoes!!! Now I want some for dinner. LOL

12,039Threads
92,835Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member