• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Frugal hobbies you have

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.532563
Referral Credit
Can you recall any frugal hobbies you have? Personally, I find joy in cooking my meals from scratch, mending my clothes instead of buying new ones, and making frequent trips to the beach which is only a 15-minute drive from my place, instead of going to a shopping mall.

I don't go to shopping malls and does expensive restaurants when I can get the same thing at a cheaper place. I only go to malls when there is a serious need for it.

I am an extravagant type, but I am so thankful to have joined on forums because I learned the importance of frugality. I am still learning to live on that perhaps food and other styles.
I know and you are generous, too! And, that is good to know that you are learning how to be frugal. Hehe.
Post automatically merged:

I don't go to shopping malls and does expensive restaurants when I can get the same thing at a cheaper place. I only go to malls when there is a serious need for it.
Same here. I only go to the mall if I need to buy something really important. To be honest, I only go to the mall once or twice a month. LOL

Last edited:
I know and you are generous, too! And, that is good to know that you are learning how to be frugal. Hehe.
Post automatically merged:

Same here. I only go to the mall if I need to buy something really important. To be honest, I only go to the mall once or twice a month. LOL
That's right, and it's not easy to eat with only one dish per meal despite different lol. I can adjust now. I may reduce more my weight which is 110 pounds.

A lot of things I just love to do it myself to save money. I love to cook myself too. it is one thing I enjoy a lot
That is great to hear, my dear friend! I am glad you enjoy cooking, too.

12,042Threads
92,890Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member