Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.532563
Referral Credit
If you want to start a business in the summer, consider opening a fruit shake stand. Of course, you need first to determine whether there is a high demand for it in your area. Choose the ideal location and check the competition. As a food business owner, you must obtain all necessary permits, including health and safety permits. And, to stand out from the crowd, use fresh, high-quality ingredients.

That's a good business to be installed near schools. Fruit shake is nutritious, it's recommended by the school teachers. It's a good to try business any season of the year.
You are right, Starmix. When placed in schools and other high-foot-tracffic areas, there is a higher chance of being successful in this type of business.

You are right, Starmix. When placed in schools and other high-foot-tracffic areas, there is a higher chance of being successful in this type of business.
I see stalls here selling fruit shakes and this business is profitable in our country because our climate is always at its extreme temperature. You must also be permanent in your location for the repeat buyers to see your stall right away.

This is a good business, but the location does matters, if I want to start this kind of business, I won't do it in my location cause there would be no demand for it.

This is a good business, but the location does matters, if I want to start this kind of business, I won't do it in my location cause there would be no demand for it.
Yes, location matters in this kind of business, and most businesses we have in mind.

12,039Threads
92,835Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member