Future - oriented thinking

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.035250
Referral Credit
Do you have this future oriented thinking which means you envision to have you and your love walk in the path and see the beauty of love once the two of you becomes one ❤️. If you are this kind then you're worth to be priced with a true love. You always envision the kind of life you would have with the one you love. You plan for everything because marriage is also considered business 😁.

Do you have this future oriented thinking which means you envision to have you and your love walk in the path and see the beauty of love once the two of you becomes one ❤️. If you are this kind then you're worth to be priced with a true love. You always envision the kind of life you would have with the one you love. You plan for everything because marriage is also considered business 😁.
I can't tell about the men folk but every woman does dream of a marriage where she gets a lovable person and her love is reciprocated in turn but that doesn't happen every time.

Am also like that though, most times I think about my future, like who am finally going to end up with, what she would be like, how we would live together, then most importantly what I think about is how I would train my kids.

My future thinking is mostly an involvement of strategic planning I have multiple scenarios of how I will end up but they all depend on how much I am willing to invest

I can't tell about the men folk but every woman does dream of a marriage where she gets a lovable person and her love is reciprocated in turn but that doesn't happen every time.
There are qualities of a person someone likes and no hesitation in case the person proposes. It will be a happy feeling if there is love chemistry and true love.

All of us are future-oriented thinkers, without this, there will be no guide for our paths. We may be like wanderers. Though our future is not so sure of what we think, but at least we will try to make it better.

There are qualities of a person someone likes and no hesitation in case the person proposes. It will be a happy feeling if there is love chemistry and true love.
You are right. Love chemistry should be there be happily married.

You are right. Love chemistry should be there be happily married.
How nice to marry someone with deep love, no malicious intent only pure and genuine.

True love is very rare however.
True love is rare to find this time, many are easily tempted. They are badly exploited by what they see on YouTube, videos, and media. They do not realize their actions are wrong and immoral

True love is rare to find this time, many are easily tempted. They are badly exploited by what they see on YouTube, videos, and media. They do not realize their actions are wrong and immoral
Nowadays people see money and if the person is gullible whom they can exploit before starting a relationship. That's not called love. Love affairs have been converted to just affairs.

Nowadays people see money and if the person is gullible whom they can exploit before starting a relationship. That's not called love. Love affairs have been converted to just affairs.
That could possibly happen but let's not forget good people outnumbered the bad. I still believe of a true love which we already thought about from the orientations of our minds.

That could possibly happen but let's not forget good people outnumbered the bad. I still believe of a true love which we already thought about from the orientations of our minds.
Good people are surely there in this world and that's the reason the world is moving forward not the bad.

Good people are surely there in this world and that's the reason the world is moving forward not the bad.
That is right, and those bad elements soon would perish because they have short lives and are mostly wanted and have orders for a shoot-to-kill like the rebels and the terrorists.

13,061Threads
98,250Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member