• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Game everyone likes, but you don't.

Joshua Farrell

Administrator (Profit Partner)
Staff member
Profit Partner
Gold Supporter
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵48.784825
Referral Credit
CryptoCrest of Prosperity NFT [Ultra Rare]
What's a really popular game everyone seems to love but you don't?

Granted, this may be because I haven't had enough time to learn how to play it, but I hate minecraft. I know quite a few people my age and younger that enjoys being able to build stuff out of blocks, in addition to helping their siblings younger friends and kids play the game too, but I had never been able to get into the game enough to like it.

For me i think it was mental gear. Back then a lot of people talked good about it and even till date people still praises the game. I have played a few and i feel the game is not really worth the hype, or maybe i just don't know how to play it well.

I hate to play Counter-Strike. Titles like CS Global offensive, and CSGo , all are very popular among gamers but I hate them and never play them.

Another popular game that I hate to play is Valorant.

I think the game which everyone likes but i don't like will be PUBG and that is because there are a lots of hackers who are cheating when they are playing the game and when you try to kill then they don't die but they will kill you with one shoot.
Lol true though but besides that the game is actually pretty cool. I played it for some time and i kind of liked it but that was around last year or there about.

Lol true though but besides that the game is actually pretty cool. I played it for some time and i kind of liked it but that was around last year or there about.
Yeah the game was good and i can play with a lots of peoples around the world and it was perfect till those hackers show up. after that i just hate playing it.

10,470Threads
83,998Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back