• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Game spent the most number of hours on?

Joshua Farrell

Administrator (Profit Partner)
Staff member
Profit Partner
Gold Supporter
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵48.784825
Referral Credit
CryptoCrest of Prosperity NFT [Ultra Rare]
What game have you spent the most number of hours on?

For me, it would be a toss up between Sim City 4, and Zeus: Master of Olympus. They are my two longest played games I own, that I spent more time working on building stuff up there, than any other game I have played in the past.

For me, it would be a toss up between Sim City 4, and Zeus: Master of Olympus. They are my two longest played games I own, that I spent more time working on building stuff up there, than any other game I have played in the past.
Temple Run & Highway Getaway Both these games are very addictive to me. I don't even remember myself while I was playing any of these games. One day I managed to escape. . Some Bike stunt Mafia games also made me addictive...

I have spent a lot of hours on most games though but i think the most remarkable one for me was the legend of Zelda ocarina of time. Though it was just a game from the Nintendo 64 but the plot and game play was so awesome. I spent days playing the game, to the point where i actually did alnite on the game. I would be awake playing the game till around 5am or 6am.

I spent the most hours playing Assassin's Creed Origins, Valhalla, and other titles of the Assassin's Creed franchise.

I am eager to buy the new Assassin's Creed title that is coming up soon. They are reviving the Ezio trilogy again this time.

It's DOTA and The Sims for me. I lost track of time when playing these favorite games of mine.

For me I spent mobile legends now. I have to lesser my time to that game.

The game I've invested the most hours in is World of Warcraft in the past, I haven't played for years, but I invested a lot of time in my adolescence to that game.

I really don't know the exact time i spend playing video games but i know that i will play all day if i start playing one game, and i think the most time i spend playing is Fifa game, since i really like football i don enjoy the game and the game is best for me.

It's DOTA and The Sims for me. I lost track of time when playing these favorite games of mine.
I know DOTA is a game before the series came out but i have never played it. What's the game like? I have played some sims before though.

I know DOTA is a game before the series came out but i have never played it. What's the game like? I have played some sims before though.
It's an online battle arena kind of game where you defend your base while destroying your enemy's base. You should play it @eLdavis . I've been playing this game since elementary school, and I've been enjoying it, and I still do today.

Games that were tracked via Steam:
Garry's Mod - just about 4,000 hours on it. Use to own a gaming community that hosted several gmod servers. Use to turn up quite a bit of "donations" for in game stuff. Went good, but I couldn't handle the toxicity any more so I closed it. It generated roughly $2,000/m.

ARK: Survival Evolved - 1756 hours
This was a fun one. Definitely a game you had to grind in. Everything took so long to complete if you played vanilla.

The game I've invested the most hours in is World of Warcraft in the past, I haven't played for years, but I invested a lot of time in my adolescence to that game.
I've also put a lot of time in WoW back in the day too. Wish there was a way I could look at the total play time xD.

It's an online battle arena kind of game where you defend your base while destroying your enemy's base. You should play it @eLdavis . I've been playing this game since elementary school, and I've been enjoying it, and I still do today.
That's nice, maybe i would check it out. Is it available for mobile devices or is it only for PC use only? Cause i doubt if my laptop has enough space and it also consumes a lot of data.

Games that were tracked via Steam:
Garry's Mod - just about 4,000 hours on it. Use to own a gaming community that hosted several gmod servers. Use to turn up quite a bit of "donations" for in game stuff. Went good, but I couldn't handle the toxicity any more so I closed it. It generated roughly $2,000/m.

ARK: Survival Evolved - 1756 hours
This was a fun one. Definitely a game you had to grind in. Everything took so long to complete if you played vanilla.

I've also put a lot of time in WoW back in the day too. Wish there was a way I could look at the total play time xD.
I don't know if there is a way to see it in Battle.net, but I honestly don't want to know, between the hours I have dedicated to the official server and the private servers, I think the figure has to be overwhelming haha.

My Steam account says i have 2.246.6 hrs in Killing Floor 2 and 2.919.2 hrs in Kards so probably are those 2 .
Killing Floor 2 is a CO-OP survival horror horde shooter ( ten classes , untill six players ) , last played last year . Kards is a card game with a World War theme , still playing it .

10,478Threads
84,070Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back