• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Game you ended up hating?

Joshua Farrell

Administrator (Profit Partner)
Staff member
Profit Partner
Gold Supporter
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵48.784825
Referral Credit
CryptoCrest of Prosperity NFT [Ultra Rare]
What's a game you thought you'd like but actually ended up hating?

The Sims 4 I couldn't completely wrap my head around, due to how they made it so that you could build multi level houses without a foundation directly under any floor above the second floor. I got the game through my sister, and tried playing it for a week on custom mode, and could never get things to work out for me.

Though there are some games i ended up disliking due to how new updates turn out to be. but i won't say i outright hate them though. There was a super hero game i downloaded from playstore some years back, the game was pretty awesome back then. Though it was more of a stimulation game but it had a superhero that could fly, shoot lasers from his eyes and even lift cars and objects with his mind. It was pretty awesome back then since i have always been a fan of superhero movies and the likes. As time went on they began updating the game and they ended up turning it into a 3d game. One would think this would make the game better but in reality they made the whole game worse. I stopped playing it since then.

10,478Threads
84,070Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back