Profit Partner
Wordsmith
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.600000
Referral Credit
Hello Discussion Bucks community,

In order to get individuals interested in adjusting their account appearances, I have decided to offer one free monthly raffle ticket. To claim your free ticket, all you have to do is upload or choose from our large selection of profile photos. It only takes a few seconds to complete, and by doing this, you will be making our community look a lot more personable.

After you have successfully selected a profile photo, you should automatically receive one free raffle ticket!

Notice: If you already had a profile picture uploaded before this announcement, simply go to your profile, delete your photo, and reupload or select one from our avatar gallery to receive your free ticket.

Hello Discussion Bucks community,

In order to get individuals interested in adjusting their account appearances, I have decided to offer one free monthly raffle ticket. To claim your free ticket, all you have to do is upload or choose from our large selection of profile photos. It only takes a few seconds to complete, and by doing this, you will be making our community look a lot more personable.

After you have successfully selected a profile photo, you should automatically receive one free raffle ticket!

Notice: If you already had a profile picture uploaded before this announcement, simply go to your profile, delete your photo, and reupload or select one from our avatar gallery to receive your free ticket.ted sir, I’ll do that right away

Noted sir, I’ll do that right away.

Last edited by a moderator:
13,027Threads
98,031Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member