Giant rooster building in Negros, Philippines earns Guinness World Record

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.653000
Referral Credit
A giant rooster structure in Negros Occidental was recognized by Guinness World Records as the "largest building in the shape of a chicken."

The building owned by businessman-politician Ricardo Cano Tan stands at just over 114 feet, around 92-and-a-half feet long, and almost 40 feet wide.

This serves as attraction to a resort without expecting it to earn a Guinness World Record.

The record was verified last September 8, over a month ahead of the building's official unveiling and inauguration, though the resort has been operating since 2012.

The rooster structure is a tribute by Tan to the fighting cock breeding and industry of Negros Occidental, the second-largest industry in the province behind sugar plantation.

1729303447568.png

Source: PNA

That's a good feat to have such huge structure erected. it is worth the recognition. Congrats
I like to butcher the rooster. That is owned by a big-time businessman and a master cock fighter. It is very far from my location It requires one hour plane flight. I wish to see it through my eyes he he.

13,330Threads
99,618Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member