• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Giveaway

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.919250
Referral Credit
Recently I won a giveaway off the radio station me and my boyfriend listen to he also won one so now we have $40 to spend at the restaurant I won mine for and neither one of us has been there but we know they have good food there and we are looking forward to going soon. A70F68DD-6628-4BD5-9162-DFC97A785101.jpeg

Hehe, congratulations on your win, there is always joy when you win something no matter how small it might be, a win is still a win.
I agree a win is a win. I love getting giftcards for our favorite places to go eat sure saves us cash for other things.

Oh wow. That's awesome! I have entered a couple of contests with the radio station I listen too, but I have never been able to win anything. So I bet that is extremely exciting, and it's free food at that! Anything to save time, and eat in the process is definitely a great reward.

Hungry Full House GIF

Oh wow. That's awesome! I have entered a couple of contests with the radio station I listen too, but I have never been able to win anything. So I bet that is extremely exciting, and it's free food at that! Anything to save time, and eat in the process is definitely a great reward.

Hungry Full House GIF
I love entering giveaways and I love it even more when we win them. I am looking forward to going out soon.
Post automatically merged:

Congratulations Tina. That's awesome!
Thank you! Now we have to wait 30 days before we can enter anymore through them.

Recently I won a giveaway off the radio station me and my boyfriend listen to he also won one so now we have $40 to spend at the restaurant I won mine for and neither one of us has been there but we know they have good food there and we are looking forward to going soon.View attachment 44
Good Vibes for you guys, my wife and I love snagging free restaurant coupons. We snagged one tonight for a free Brisket Nachos at Famous Dave's BBQ (one of our very favorites) H❤️T

Good Vibes for you guys, my wife and I love snagging free restaurant coupons. We snagged one tonight for a free Brisket Nachos at Famous Dave's BBQ (one of our very favorites) H❤️T
Congratulations on getting coupons for a free order of nachos I am sure you will enjoy it when you get to use your coupons and enjoy your food.

10,471Threads
84,008Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back