Giving is my love language

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.272200
Referral Credit
I think it's in me. I like to give something nice to my family, They feel happy about my generosity. Even in this crucial time, I never hesitate to share with them the blessings that I have from my hard work, my business, and my side kicks online. As a matter of fact, I started buying something nice for my young nieces and nephews who will spend their short summer vacation in August this year. Their parents migrated to the UK and brought with them the kiddos whom we missed so much. During our Christmas party, I gave my colleagues gifts at random, 10 of them and they felt over the moon😁. There is happiness in giving.

I also agree with the expression "There is more joy in giving than in receiving." Unfortunately, I don't have many financial possibilities, however, when I have the possibility, every now and then I give my mother a gift. The most expensive one I managed, last year for her, I gave her a pair of gold earrings and I paid €300 for them. You must know that for me it is a very high sum to reach, but I was happy because I dote on my mother.:love::love:

It's better to give than to receive. Sometimes, I also have some thoughts if what I'm doing is right or wrong spending money for gifts to my colleagues. I really don't know if they appreciate my action. Despite this, I never forget to set aside money for my savings.

There is no way one can claim to love someone without giving. It is just a natural flow of love. When you love someone, you give them material things, your time and every other valuable resources.

It's my attitude to give something that makes a person happy. I'm happy when see them happy with my gift for them. It's love that drives me to give something to my family and special someone.

@Augusta @Starmix
My dearest friend, you have to know that, the worst rudest person that I personally met many years ago and gave him a gift said this to me: (obviously he said it to me in Italian, but I'll translate it into English for you) "But then you really have money to throw away!"

@Augusta @Starmix
My dearest friend, you have to know that, the worst rudest person that I personally met many years ago and gave him a gift said this to me: (obviously he said it to me in Italian, but I'll translate it into English for you) "But then you really have money to throw away!"
Why would such a person says that. That means he is not a nice person at all.

it isn't throwing away money in giving. There is a happy feeling once you follow the urge of your emotions. We also give partial happiness to someone after receiving a gift from us. He or she could treasure it for life.

Love can only be expressed through giving. You can't love without giving. Giving should be rational and properly targeted. You don't give things to people who don't value it or above it. It will be silly to give just to impress others. Giving should be from the heart

In that case, I want to be loved by you @Starmix . Hehe, kidding aside. Nothing can beat the joy of giving. It's like fuel in our souls. Indeed, giving is the art of living.
Giving is something the heart cannot ignore unless it is done by force for show only. But in my case, it is how I show to my family and special someone giving something their hearts can jump over the moon and hide on Cloud 9.:LOL:

Indeed there's joy in giving to our beloved family. It should be family first before self. It's called selfless love.
Level 1 do you mean I believe unfortunately among the worst in the world? Yet since 1998 Italy has been a member of the EU. However, things have not been going well here for several years now, unfortunately this is also evident to my eyes.
Thank you.

13,081Threads
98,410Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member