Giving is my love language

Level 1 do you mean I believe unfortunately among the worst in the world? Yet since 1998 Italy has been a member of the EU. However, things have not been going well here for several years now, unfortunately this is also evident to my eyes.
Thank you.
It's good to hear your back my friend, that's a good sign of your case acquittal. Yes, giving is my love language. It might not be financial but moral support. That's love.

Ops, I wrong thread to place that post.
Anyway, I'm sorry to tell you that's unfortunately it's no easy for me my dear. I have not been acquitted at all but it is a fact that I will not go back to prison in any way, and this for me is a determining factor. However, well I will soon be moved from home, this is because I will have to go into a Therapeutic Community for several years to pay off the debt to justice and there it will be strict to stay offline. However, I will be more precise in the next few days.

Ops, I wrong thread to place that post.
Anyway, I'm sorry to tell you that's unfortunately it's no easy for me my dear. I have not been acquitted at all but it is a fact that I will not go back to prison in any way, and this for me is a determining factor. However, well I will soon be moved from home, this is because I will have to go into a Therapeutic Community for several years to pay off the debt to justice and there it will be strict to stay offline. However, I will be more precise in the next few days.
That is cruel, but at least you will not be confined in jail. I hope it takes you only 2 years to be in a therapeutic place. Just continue giving hope and have it as your language to make life easier to feel and manage.

That is cruel, but at least you will not be confined in jail. I hope it takes you only 2 years to be in a therapeutic place. Just continue giving hope and have it as your language to make life easier to feel and manage.
Well, for the debt to justice it would be two years, however the problem could come later. You know, you have to understand that I will leave the Community (alternative to prison) as a person over fifty, disabled and with a criminal record, therefore there will be no possibility for any job for me after. Consequently the authorities want to take note of the fact of how I could survive once I get out, as I will not have money at my disposal. All this to prevent me from committing further crimes (such as stealing, drug dealing and other criminal activities) for money to survive. Now OF COURSE I WON'T DO ANYTHING OF THE SORT, that's clear. You know my dearest friend, rather I will become a homless! But for practice they will still want to check everything at the appropriate time.​

13,080Threads
98,409Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member