• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Go for free activities

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.537063
Referral Credit
If you are looking to have a good time without hurting your pocket, there are many free activities to enjoy. Take advantage of the great outdoors by visiting your local park or beach, or explore the captivating exhibits at a museum that offers free admission. Another fun option is to set up a campsite in your own backyard and enjoy a night under the stars. With so many free activities available, you can have a wonderful time without spending money.

Spending time at home , reading, writing, cooking, cleaning and doing household chores is the easiest and cheapest way to avoid getting bored, especially if you are older and have very few opportunities.

I mostly spend my time indoors, I normally watch movies, play games or even read a book, am not really much of the going out type.

Same here. I am introverted and I love spending most of my time indoors. I’d rather watch a movie at home than go out. Hehe
Post automatically merged:

Spending time at home , reading, writing, cooking, cleaning and doing household chores is the easiest and cheapest way to avoid getting bored, especially if you are older and have very few opportunities.
Yes, that is right. Do you like doing those activities? I love doing them, especially doing household chores.

12,074Threads
93,039Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member