God doesn't test you beyond your ability

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.287650
Referral Credit
God never gives you and all of us problems that cannot be solved. That's how awesome God is. We keep on complaining why aren't our prayers heard but God may answer us this way ' you see the footsteps, I only use one foot because the other one carries you.'

That's right if you are confronted with life's problem run to him . He does save always
You are so right, there is nothing God doesn't solve for us. He hears our prayers and heals our sicknesses. God never tests us that we cannot endure.

You are so right, there is nothing God doesn't solve for us. He hears our prayers and heals our sicknesses. God never tests us that we cannot endure.
That's right he is always our help in our present times of need. So we just have to lean on him.

That's right he is always our help in our present times of need. So we just have to lean on him.
We entrust everything on our dear God if feel we can't solve our hardest problem. It's how we feel relieved and at peace of mind and heart

Without God we are nothing. We breathe the air God has given us, the trees, the rivers the lakes, the seas, everything for humans to consume despite these, humans continue to disobey God.😞

I have faced some tough times where I felt like this was the end there was nothing felt for me, it over and nothing good could happen to me but God proved me wrong by showing me his grace and taking me out of those dark thoughts by the hope of lighting on which I am still living.

I have faced some tough times where I felt like this was the end there was nothing felt for me, it over and nothing good could happen to me but God proved me wrong by showing me his grace and taking me out of those dark thoughts by the hope of lighting on which I am still living.
That's priceless, yes we have to surrender our problems and heavy burden to God which is very crucial to solve and only He could put everything to its normal order.

13,083Threads
98,431Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member