• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Announcement Gold Membership Information

Devin

Founder and Owner
Staff member
Profit Partner
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵36.488225
Referral Credit
Dear Discussion Bucks Community,

First and foremost, I want to express my sincere gratitude for your continued support and active participation, even before the forum was launched. It's been an incredible journey so far, and I'm thrilled to announce a special opportunity that I believe will greatly enhance your experience here.

We initially planned to launch this exciting offer on October 2nd, but because of your enthusiasm and dedication, we couldn't wait any longer to share it with you. Today, I'm thrilled to introduce our limited-time offer: the Gold Membership, now available at an astounding 50% discount!

So, what exactly does our Gold Membership entail, and why should you consider upgrading? Let me break it down for you:

1. Ad-Free Browsing: Say goodbye to annoying ads and enjoy a seamless, distraction-free experience.

2. Exclusive Access: Dive into premium forum areas where you can engage in even more enriching discussions and connect with like-minded members.

3. Ultra-Priority Support: Need assistance? With Gold Membership, expect rapid responses within 2 hours, ensuring you get the help you need when you need it.

4. Monthly Raffle Entries: Join our monthly raffle with five tickets every month for a chance to win exciting prizes, including $5 in your pocket.

5. Double Earnings Rate: Boost your earnings with an accelerated 2x rate, making your time and contributions even more rewarding.

6. Gold Membership Banner: Showcase your Gold status proudly next to your username, demonstrating your commitment to our community.

7. Priority Withdrawals: Receive your PayPal and cryptocurrency earnings even faster, ensuring quick access to your hard-earned rewards.

8. Personalization: Customize your username and user title, adding a unique touch to your profile.

9. VIP Access: Gain exclusive entry to webinars and staff meetings, where you can connect with our team and fellow Gold Members.

10. Influence Decisions: Play a vital role in shaping the future of Discussion Bucks by participating in quarterly polls that directly impact forum improvements.

11. Early Access: Be among the first to test out new features and updates, giving you a sneak peek into the future of our community.

By upgrading to Gold Membership, you not only unlock a world of premium benefits but also become a crucial supporter of Discussion Bucks' longevity. Your commitment goes beyond your registration; it actively contributes to a community that will thrive for years to come, offering innovative features such as our exclusive writers' tier program that you won't find anywhere else.

We genuinely believe that every member here has the potential to be a significant part of our long-term success, and you're only one upgrade away from making that difference. Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to elevate your experience and support the community you've grown to love.

Ready to seize this offer? Sign up for our Gold Membership today using the coupon code GOLD50 at checkout. This exclusive discount reduces the price from $19.99 to just $9.98. Payment options include both cryptocurrency and PayPal. As a special bonus, you'll also receive 5 exclusive raffle tickets, increasing your chances of winning in our monthly raffle ($5).

Thank you for being an integral part of the Discussion Bucks family. Your support has been invaluable, and with your help, we're paving the way for an even brighter future. Upgrade to Gold Membership today, and let's continue this incredible journey together!

Warm regards,

Devin
Founder of Discussion Bucks

Thanks for letting us know,this is the admired subscription that i hope not to mis in the timeframe that it is still open.It will be like a dream come true for me in so many ways.

How long is the code good for? I get paid in a couple days. I do have the money to do it now, but I'd rather wait for pay day. Lol.

How long is the code good for? I get paid in a couple days. I do have the money to do it now, but I'd rather wait for pay day. Lol.
Hey! Great question. This promotion will last for 2 weeks; it will end on October 16th.

promo GIF

Good to know. Is there a yearly option?
Not at this given time, unfortunately, and the 50% off is only valid for the first month. It's just a little incentive to help gain back funding that was used to develop the website, and use those funds for future cash outs, while giving everyone a taste of gold membership.

The regular pricing is $19.99 per month. However, if you are interested in a yearly plan, let me know and I'll factor up some discounts so you're not paying full price for gold membership. :)

I love how my username looks the most! :D If I could just get that I would still pay.

@Devin I just purchased the 30 day gold membership but am still seeing ads. The membership advertises ad-free. Is there something special I have to do?

10,471Threads
84,008Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back