Goodbye to hydrogen-this element the Plasma-jet ignition is more powerful and will change the auto industry forever

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.781600
Referral Credit
Hydrogen might face a new competition on the road. The auto industry has the goal to improve fuel efficiency and reduce emissions, with the help from growing technologies such as artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, the Internet of Things, robotics, and cloud computing.

Hydrogen took over the popularity of Electric Vehicles and now here comes its competitor that may say goodbye to hydrogen forever, the Plasma-jet ignition. The plasma ignition system is commonly known as a direct ignition device that can produce both high-voltage sparks and microwave energy from a spark plug tip. The ignition system produces voltage by combining 1 kW of microwave energy at a frequency of 2.45 GHz in the pathway of a high voltage that is delivered to the spark plug from the second coil of the ignition device.

According to Global Data, there are over 30 companies involved in the development and application of plasma-jet ignition, including technology vendors, well-known automotive companies, and emerging start-ups. It is hoped that the discovery of Plasma-jet ignition will improve fuel efficiency and reduce emissions that cause pollution.

Last edited:
This will be good news for drivers anything that will help to improve fuel efficiency and reduce emissions. I know the growing technologies will help with this especially in terms of pollution
The big time capitalist keep on changing things. Electric cars aren't that old and so with the hydrogen fueled cars and now the latest the plasma jet ignition. They're making the world crazy. They might have a conspiracy theory.

The big time capitalist keep on changing things. Electric cars aren't that old and so with the hydrogen fueled cars and now the latest the plasma jet ignition. They're making the world crazy. They might have a conspiracy theory.
Yeah it is giving the vibe of the new generation that invention are just crazy but if they are good and helpful to humanity we just have to continue to embrace them.

Yeah it is giving the vibe of the new generation that invention are just crazy but if they are good and helpful to humanity we just have to continue to embrace them.
It's good for the pockets of the Inventors and sellers. For the masses hydrogen car is good for their health.

It's good for the pockets of the Inventors and sellers. For the masses hydrogen car is good for their health.
You have distributed the benefits to the different people involved. We would all benefits though not in owning the cars.

Last edited:
You are distributed the benefits to the different people involved. We would all benefits though not in owning the cars.
The plasma jet invention is still on the process. By the end of 2024 it is assured of its abundant manufacture.

The plasma jet invention is still on the process. By the end of 2024 it is assured of its abundant manufacture.
This would definitely be a good one for those that would be able to afford it. it isn't a bad invention

This would definitely be a good one for those that would be able to afford it. it isn't a bad invention
That's right, and I think, it is very expensive and I want to stick to my new car the Swift Suzuki. It never harms my pocket.

That's right, and I think, it is very expensive and I want to stick to my new car the Swift Suzuki. It never harms my pocket.
Sure, mate you still have to go for the one that would not break your bank account Lol. Since it is still serving you good

Sure, mate you still have to go for the one that would not break your bank account Lol. Since it is still serving you good
My car is two years old and it is not hard to maintain. I always love my car. Let us not get jealous for those owners of hydrogen cars hehe,

My car is two years old and it is not hard to maintain. I always love my car. Let us not get jealous for those owners of hydrogen cars hehe,
That's right , a car is for mobility if your car is serving you right here then you don't have to envy others with their hydrogen fuelled cars.

That's right , a car is for mobility if your car is serving you right here then you don't have to envy others with their hydrogen fuelled cars.
Let us love and be happy with what we have. Let us work harder and smarter to obtain the things we like.

Last edited:
I agree. Contentment is key. You just have to love what you have at a time and you would find fulfilment
Being a contented type makes the mind at peace and the heart relaxed. There is nothing to worry about what we have as long as we are not hungry and sick.

Being a contented type makes the mind at peace and the heart relaxed. There is nothing to worry about what we have as long as we are not hungry and sick.
Contentment boost even self confidence. As you would know that you are good and don't need to cheat others to make it in life.

Contentment boost even self confidence. As you would know that you are good and don't need to cheat others to make it in life.
To feel freedom is the right term if one lives in contentment. Those who are not may do illegal things. They are restless people who always envy others.

To feel freedom is the right term if one lives in contentment. Those who are not may do illegal things. They are restless people who always envy others.
That's right you would be free like air as you are not afraid even of your shawdows as you know you are innocent.

13,179Threads
98,947Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member