Goodbye to hydrogen-this element the Plasma-jet ignition is more powerful and will change the auto industry forever

That's right you would be free like air as you are not afraid even of your shawdows as you know you are innocent.
To feel freedom is the right term if one lives in contentment. Those who are not may do illegal things. They are restless people who always envy others.
Let us that the auto industries will manufacture affordable cars so that people will have the freedom to drive. How nice to ride in a flying car,lol.

Let us that the auto industries will manufacture affordable cars so that people will have the freedom to drive. How nice to ride in a flying car,lol.
Yeah right hopefully it does happen in the nearest future. We just hope that comfortable people would be able to afford them.

Yeah right hopefully it does happen in the nearest future. We just hope that comfortable people would be able to afford them.
They have to categorise their car production so that many can drive cars of their preference. This time it seems impossible though.

They have to categorise their car production so that many can drive cars of their preference. This time it seems impossible though.
Well, people that have the money would still buy. Hopefully I can get one for myself hehehe

Well, people that have the money would still buy. Hopefully I can get one for myself hehehe
You could have for sure a nice car for your own sooner or later. It is not good to buy car this time. Cars are so many this time due to war and inflation.

You could have for sure a nice car for your own sooner or later. It is not good to buy car this time. Cars are so many this time due to war and inflation.
Sure the inflation rate here have shot their prices to the highest heavens but it is good to own a car.

Sure the inflation rate here have shot their prices to the highest heavens but it is good to own a car.
Get a driver's licence so that when you have a car, it's easy to drive away. It takes forever to apply for a driver's licence.

Get a driver's licence so that when you have a car, it's easy to drive away. It takes forever to apply for a driver's licence.
Yesh but I think the queue here is no longer long. You can get your license in a pretty good time.

Get a driver's licence so that when you have a car, it's easy to drive away. It takes forever to
Yesh but I think the queue here is no longer long. You can get your license in a pretty good time.
That is good, here in my place, we hire someone to do the task. It takes forever to wait to be entertained. There are many people applying for driver's licenses.,

13,179Threads
98,947Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member