Goodbye to Tesla and hydrogen: this is the next fuel, but not in the U.S.

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.010050
Referral Credit
It might be bad news for Tesla and the US for new fuel will be coming from far away. It means that the future of the automobile industry is no longer in the use of fuels derived from petroleum products because most countries in the world are demanding for reduction in carbon emissions. Alternative vehicles such as electric cars have been embraced though they have barriers such as exorbitant prices.

Fuel cell vehicles were once thought of as mainstream zero-emission vehicles which major automakers such as Toyota had planned to mass produce but have now reduced the number significantly due to challenges with infrastructure and storing hydrogen.

The electric and vehicle cars are not allowed to completely eliminate gasoline from the automobile fleet and now methanol is considered as an alternative automobile fuel for it can produce numerous feedstocks such as natural gas, coal, biomass residues, and even carbon dioxide.
1716864978985.png
1716864978985.png

I'm.all for anything that will not bring any environmental pollution. So when we say good bye we just have to usher in the best.
Yeah and I missed writing posts on AutoBuyers forum. We learned many kinds of vehicles in the world.

Yeah. That's one forum you can really learn about current information on vehicles and it does enlighten one
That's right, i love a forum like that, we learned many things about cars old and new and the famous and not so famous.

That's right, i love a forum like that, we learned many things about cars old and new and the famous and not so famous.
This is one thing I like about posting on forums you don't only post to earn you also learn from the information posted.

This is one thing I like about posting on forums you don't only post to earn you also learn from the information posted.
That is right, and I missed that forum site. If only they would hire us independently. There are fewer blah, blah on that site. It is fixed.

That is right, and I missed that forum site. If only they would hire us independently. There are fewer blah, blah on that site. It is fixed.
Yeah it wouldn't be a bad idea. They are even free forums I'm active on because of the value I get from them.

Yeah it wouldn't be a bad idea. They are even free forums I'm active on because of the value I get from them.
While I'm on the road driving I keep on watching the different car brands. I want to know if there's Subaro in my city, lol.

13,200Threads
99,037Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member