Goodies

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.919250
Referral Credit
Today we went out Christmas shopping and while out we had to go to a store called Tractor Supply to use a giftcard we had I got these waxmelts they are the same brand as the burner that he got me for my birthday and the best part about them is they were on sale originally $9.99 on sale for $7.49 they smell really good caramel sugar cookie A2ACD695-88C0-4D40-A943-63D5ED0ECE25.jpeg

Oh, wow. That is a great deal. I can smell the caramel sugar cookies from here. LOL.
It sure was I told my boyfriend c when we change the scent out that I want to try out the new ones. I had the women I. The store going crazy over it so I think they will be buying some.
Post automatically merged:

Wow, that's yummy, TIna, that's so wonderful. The feeling is jumpy , jumpy.
Yes I was so happy when I got them and even more happier when I found out they were on sale.

It sure was I told my boyfriend c when we change the scent out that I want to try out the new ones. I had the women I. The store going crazy over it so I think they will be buying some.
Post automatically merged:

Yes I was so happy when I got them and even more happier when I found out they were on sale.
That's the wonder of Christmas days there are many on sales. There are also here but only a few days.

That is for sure. I think the bag reminds me of a bag of coal because I have a fireplace wax melt burner and melts are shaped so cute.
Is it winter there now? Good for you, ours here remains hot.

13,040Threads
98,120Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member