• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Google New Policy: NFT Ads is allowed

Joshua Farrell

Administrator (Profit Partner)
Staff member
Profit Partner
Gold Supporter
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵48.784825
Referral Credit
CryptoCrest of Prosperity NFT [Ultra Rare]
While I was browsing the net for the latest update on cryptocurrency, I happen to stumble on a Cointelegraph article that Google, starting Sept. 15 will allow ad for NFT games.

Link for the article: Google will allow ads for NFT games starting Sept. 15

NFT games advertisement is allowed as long as they don't promote gambling. So this will be a good news for P2E games that uses NFT as their feature focal point. Game like Axie infinity and alike will have a chance to reach more audience by this change of policy.

So in the future, we might find ourselves being bombarded by NFT ads link while using google platform.

Prior to this google had banned all cryptocurrency ads on their platform back in 2018. I wonder what makes the Google platform to change their views and make a new policy accepting NFT ads.

Okay, that is good news and I have seen many ads that are promoting various opportunities that are related to cryptocurrency on Google. Like the way it is being promoted now that cryptocurrency is the future of money. The market cap has grown in Trillions over the years since it was introduced.

So everyone just has to come on board and align with cryptocurrency.

Prior to this google had banned all cryptocurrency ads on their platform back in 2018. I wonder what makes the Google platform to change their views and make a new policy accepting NFT ads.
Money and the fear of getting left behind as other platforms accept NFT ads.

It's okay that it's without promoting gambling, there's nothing wrong with NFTs and I don't know how google has taken so long to approve this, but it's good news.

10,478Threads
84,065Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back