Governor Ademola Adeleke of Osun State awarded Vanguard personality of the year

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.877950
Referral Credit
The Governor of Osun State Ademola Adeleke have been awarded the vanguard personality of the year. Adeleke came into power on November 27, 2022, He promised to chase out darkness from Osun State

Within the first 100 days In office , the light that he promised began to be seen in many areas. Again, he , cured the minds of doubters by paying salaries and pensions arrears accumulated by the previous administration from January 2016.

Not done he enrolled 3,332 Osun indigenes on Osun Health Insurance Scheme for adequate healthcare access for about five years. he also went further to construct the broken bridges at Bokusoro and resumed construction of the Osogbo/ Ikirun/Kwara boundary road.

He has also constructed more than 20 kilometres of roads. While new roads surfaced in Obokun Local Government Area,

I called him the dancing governor. He is beloved by his people and he have good family background. I expect him to do exceptional well. Without doubt, he will go on to be one of the most celebrated governors of the south west. He have must to do though he hit the ground running.

I called him the dancing governor. He is beloved by his people and he have good family background. I expect him to do exceptional well. Without doubt, he will go on to be one of the most celebrated governors of the south west. He have must to do though he hit the ground running.
You know him well. He is the dancing governor. Yes he is very well for his state. And I'm.sure he would deliver more than expected

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member