• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Great Job!

The Hulk

Hulk Smash!
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.012500
Referral Credit
@Devin @fords8 Personally I think you've both done amazing work with this forum. The amount of new members in such a short time is awesome. I'm so glad this forum took off because I saw huge potential when I was a beta tester and I'm glad it's definitely off to a great start.

I'm here for the community rather than the money and I am definitely pleased with how many members you've got so far!

@Devin @fords8 Personally I think you've both done amazing work with this forum. The amount of new members in such a short time is awesome. I'm so glad this forum took off because I saw huge potential when I was a beta tester and I'm glad it's definitely off to a great start.

I'm here for the community rather than the money and I am definitely pleased with how many members you've got so far!
Thanks @The Hulk . I will give @Devin credit for the members joining. I am just hanging out! :cool:

10,471Threads
84,014Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back