Newcomer
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.247500
Referral Credit
Hello Guys, Gals, and Non-binary Pals!

I'm TheRainbowGaymer, here to learn new skills and how to make money online. My ultimate goal is to replace my day job. My current day job is cashiering at Goodwill. But I'm also a full time Business Administration student. I was born and raised in the United States and am a proud member of the LGBT community. I won't take any crap from anybody over my identity and will not do business with anti-lgbt folks. We don't have to be enemies, but we can never be friends. I hope to one day make so much money that I can just recklessly do good with it. Helping the homeless and the hungry and the poor. I have dipped my toes into some various earning sites and made some good money online, nothing I can live off of, but it makes for some nice Christmases and birthdays for my family.

I look forward to earning with you and learning as well. I been at it since I was like 14. I'm 25 now, and I've got my own LLC set up to boot. I'll hopefully make something of it soon.

Hello Guys, Gals, and Non-binary Pals!

I'm TheRainbowGaymer, here to learn new skills and how to make money online. My ultimate goal is to replace my day job. My current day job is cashiering at Goodwill. But I'm also a full time Business Administration student. I was born and raised in the United States and am a proud member of the LGBT community. I won't take any crap from anybody over my identity and will not do business with anti-lgbt folks. We don't have to be enemies, but we can never be friends. I hope to one day make so much money that I can just recklessly do good with it. Helping the homeless and the hungry and the poor. I have dipped my toes into some various earning sites and made some good money online, nothing I can live off of, but it makes for some nice Christmases and birthdays for my family.

I look forward to earning with you and learning as well. I been at it since I was like 14. I'm 25 now, and I've got my own LLC set up to boot. I'll hopefully make something of it soon.
Welcome to the forum! I hope you have great success in earning online! Hope you are able to earn much from this site in the future!

13,159Threads
98,804Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member