Gunmen suspected to be cultists have k!lled four residents in Rivers state, Nigeria

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.644950
Referral Credit
Report emerging online has it that gunmen suspected to be cultists have k!lled four residents in Edeoha community in Ahoada East Local Government Area of Rivers State. Nigeria

It was gathered that the assailants suspected to be members of the Iceland cult group, invaded the community at about 2 am on Sunday, October 20, 2024, with sophisticated weapons, shooting sporadically.

They moved from house to house in search of their targets as residents scampered for safety for fear of being hit by a stray bullet.

That was so horrible mate. I hope the criminals were apprehended and jailed. Why are there bandits there? Is that place of crime in a very remote place. I feel pity on them. They are helpless, no guns and no police to protect them.

That was so horrible mate. I hope the criminals were apprehended and jailed. Why are there bandits there? Is that place of crime in a very remote place. I feel pity on them. They are helpless, no guns and no police to protect them.
Yeah, they are rival cultists trying to fish out their targets to kill. I do wonder in the first place why people even join cultism in the first place

13,166Threads
98,846Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member