Gym Vs Game Shop: Which works better im a students environment. | Discussion Bucks

Gym Vs Game Shop: Which works better im a students environment.

King Belieal

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 1, 2023
D Bucks
💵0.488330
Referral Credit
A school environment is dominated by young people and seeing such huge numbers of people, a business won't be bad there.

I am considering opening a gym business or a game shop. Which of them is easier to run given the market. And which of them is very lucrative to run?

A gym will be appropriate and more rewarding than game shop. Game shop can be only be patronise by young men. Moreover, a lot of guy have their games on PC and smartphone. Gym will attract both genders to your business.

A gym will be appropriate and more rewarding than game shop. Game shop can be only be patronise by young men. Moreover, a lot of guy have their games on PC and smartphone. Gym will attract both genders to your business.
I also think in the same line. In such an environment, people consider staying fit a big deal and would easily patronize a gym. Just that the gym has to be affordable.

If you have real people then gym. In case of game shop, your price must be in line with webshops which have lower cost so you would have problem with keep up. Also in gym people come few times, in game shop much rarely. Nobody don't need new earbuds every month.

If you are planning to open a shop near a school, it is better to open a gaming shop because students will come to your shop in their free time to play. However, a gym can't be lucrative around a school because if students workout before school, they get tired, which is bad. I suggest you open a gym around living residents.

I think a gym would make more sense. with a gym, you can easily attract both genders and your gym can even be rented by students for certain events.

Maybe instead of game shop, start game room with computers. But you must organize tournaments. What colleage is nearby? Do you have IT colleage?

I think it depends on the kind of college campus too. If it is elitist, you would easily have a gym shop do better. If it is average, a game shop would serve a better purpose.

I think a gaming centre will be more fun and prospectus as long as you create a good marketing model. The other advantage is that you will also get to market other products and services. Just hoping the gaming space will give you limited access and full operating hours to ensure that you have maximum benefits.

From my experience I can say gaming business will do better because most of the students want to stress free themselves

Game shop for me as it can be only be patronise by young people Games will will attract both young people in quantum to your business

The thing is that a game shop would mostly attract guys because most ladies don't play games. It doesn't appeal to the wider students population.

In my humble opinion, a game shop would be an ideal choice for students who are looking for a fun and exciting way to bond with their friends. While playing games at home are always an option, some students prefer to explore new venues where they can loosen up, socialize, and have a good time all at once.