• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Halloween

The Hulk

Hulk Smash!
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.012500
Referral Credit
Do any of you celebrate Halloween? I don't celebrate it in real life but I do have a bit of fun with it on other forums.

I was brought up being told Halloween was evil and so I never got involved with it when I was growing up.

We do celebrate Halloween. Back in my hometown before the pandemic, we used to have a Halloween fun run every year, and it was one of the most anticipated events in our place. Every cemetery is used as a pit stop, and there will be someone to scare us. We also enjoy making our costumes and doing make-up for my nephews. I remembered using all of my face powder on my nephew's body to achieve his look 😅. How I wish I could experience it all again this coming Halloween. Now, we just travel to cemeteries where our loved ones are buried to remember them every October 31st–November 2nd.

I guess we have various beliefs,back in my country we do not celebrate this.According to many cultures in africa it is considered whitchcraft if you associate with any thing gothic.But suprisingly we have masquaredes and on many occassions we see them mesmerize us with dances which is pretty much like the version of our halloween.

Last edited:
There are places in my country that celebrate Halloween but in the city where I live there are some celebrating this. At home we don't celebrate. We only visit the graves of our loved ones offer prayers and light candles. There are others that offer food.

Wg
There are places in my country that celebrate Halloween but in the city where I live there are some celebrating this. At home we don't celebrate. We only visit the graves of our loved ones offer prayers and light candles. There are others that offer food.
Wow when I was a kid I used to celebrate Halloween we made pumpkins and all these things now we don't do that anymore but I hope that this year I will I also plan to go to the festival :)

Wg

Wow when I was a kid I used to celebrate Halloween we made pumpkins and all these things now we don't do that anymore but I hope that this year I will I also plan to go to the festival :)
Wow that's good to hear from you. It's a shame my family doesn't celebrate Halloween. It's our belief that those departed souls must not be disturbed from their final resting place.

Me and my kids absolutely love Halloween and we always decorate from the 1st October for Spooktober :)

Most of my kids now tend to not be too bothered about trick or treating so I usually tend to only take my youngest and my daughter comes with me when we take it.

I also set out some fun Halloween party food on the day as well.

Over here in my country, though there are some persons and places that do celebrate it but it's not really a holiday a holiday most of us celebrate cause its not actually part of our culture. Personally i do not celebrate it but i do watch scary movies during that day with some coke and popcorn, but that's when and if am free.

here were some who celebrated at our place. But for us, no, we don't celebrate Halloween parties. We just go to the cemetery to visit the graves of our loved ones, offering flowers, candles, and, above all, prayers.

I celebrate Halloween every year. I already have my costume essentially ready. And I'm taking my little Nephew and Niece trick or treating (And seeing if I can't get some candy too.) I would love to host Halloween parties when I get my own place (Still living with my dad and going to college) I would love to know how people get bulk full size candy bars without paying out the nose. Lol.

Do any of you celebrate Halloween? I don't celebrate it in real life but I do have a bit of fun with it on other forums.

I was brought up being told Halloween was evil and so I never got involved with it when I was growing up.
In my country we most of the people don't know about Halloween and some peoples have some idea about what halloween is but believe me if our elders see anything that looks scary and terror they will say that its a bad and evel sprit and they will curs it.

10,478Threads
84,070Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back