Hamas Planned 9/11-Style Attack on Israel

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.601000
Referral Credit
According to a report that cites records and papers recovered by Israeli officials, Gaza-based Hamas planned 9/11 style attack on Israel.

The report said that Hamas reportedly intended to conduct a far deadlier attack than the October 7 2023 massacre. Hamas reportedly planned its assault years before the attack.

The report added that its plan reportedly involved attacking Tel Aviv’s skyscraper. The report also mentioned Hamas Chief Yahya Sinwar’s letter to Iranian leaders.

I thought that the Hamas terrorist groups already weaken but how come they are so bold and active? Sinwar continues their plight and the 9/11 attack might be the worst in the history of Israel. Where is the assistance of United States? Biden just keeps on doing the blah, blah , no action.

Watch the coverage of the report via the YouTube link.

Well, Biden seems to always be all talka and no action. he has always been this way but the earring countries need to embrace peace now
That is true as per my observation. He is too old to think of the strategic methods to help Israel eliminate the terrorists in Lebanon. Israel is now in the needful situation. I hope for God's miracle to shield Israel.

13,329Threads
99,587Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member