Happy Sunday

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.919250
Referral Credit
Morning! Hope everyone is having a good day mine is ok getting ready to go clean the bathroom then put a load of laundry in to wash after that not sure what I will do. Today I think will be a day of online things here and at my other sites and some reading.

Morning! Hope everyone is having a good day mine is ok getting ready to go clean the bathroom then put a load of laundry in to wash after that not sure what I will do. Today I think will be a day of online things here and at my other sites and some reading.
Morning. Have a great day. I am relaxing today because the next few days we are moving and unpacking. Then I have a side job cleaning out a house.

Morning. Have a great day. I am relaxing today because the next few days we are moving and unpacking. Then I have a side job cleaning out a house.
Yes I would definitely relax today sounds like you are going to be very busy.

Thank you we had a good day it was a cold one but it is that time of the year now here where we live.
Does it mean it's winter season there now? How nice to have a cold climate. I would always like to drink coffee with milk 🍵😁.

Does it mean it's winter season there now? How nice to have a cold climate. I would always like to drink coffee with milk 🍵😁.
It is Fall here winter will be here in December but weather wise we could still get snow here. I like coffee with flavored creamer it is pumpkin spice and peppermint mocha time for creamers.

It is Fall here winter will be here in December but weather wise we could still get snow here. I like coffee with flavored creamer it is pumpkin spice and peppermint mocha time for creamers.
It's evening here now almost sleep time, so no more coffee drinking. Have a nice coffee drinking. 🍵☕.

Thank you so much my friend. I'm so sleepy now hehe. Have an enjoyable coffee drinking.
Yeah it sounds like it is almost sleepy time for you. We are on our way to Walmart now and I am enjoying my coffee and answering my notifications while we drive to the store.

Yeah it sounds like it is almost sleepy time for you. We are on our way to Walmart now and I am enjoying my coffee and answering my notifications while we drive to the store.
Have a nice shopping, I am at work now at the university. It's my snack time so I spend some minutes here on DBucks.

Though currently its Tuesday but last Sunday i didn't really do any specific or special besides going to church in the morning, then wash some cloths after service and prepare food for my family.

Though currently its Tuesday but last Sunday i didn't really do any specific or special besides going to church in the morning, then wash some cloths after service and prepare food for my family.
Yeah it is Tuesday here as well we are on our way to my boyfriend physical therapy appointment then we have to get a few things in town.

13,039Threads
98,081Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member