Has anyone received Publish0X payment recently?

neku

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵2.940313
Referral Credit
Earlier Publish0x was making payment to Kucoin, now they are making payment to the address directly using the Optimism network. On the withdrawal page they have mentioned that an exchange address should not be used. So has anyone used a Binance address for receiving Publish0x payment using the Optimism network?

Yes, in my case I received $4 in Optimism and another $3.5 in ethereum, this was about a week ago
In which wallet have you received the payment or have you used an exchange address for receiving payment? What are the fees deducted from the balance in your account. I would like to use my Binance address, yet they are telling users not to use exchange addresses.

In which wallet have you received the payment or have you used an exchange address for receiving payment? What are the fees deducted from the balance in your account. I would like to use my Binance address, yet they are telling users not to use exchange addresses.
I've used Metamask, I didn't have any fees for this transaction, I think you can use Binance without major problems :)

I will probably take the risk of trying to receive one payment using Binance , to check whether it is processed, otherwise I will have to start using Metamask or other wallets.

12,012Threads
92,713Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member