Hating a person you have never interacted with

Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵0.387313
Referral Credit
I have noticed that some powerful people hate me and are criminally defaming, harassing me for more than 14 years, though I have never interacted with them or interfered in their life. Do you hate a person you have not interacted with?

They are doing everything to harass me, from robbing the newspapers from my house when I am away, to criminally defaming me, spreading malicious false rumors, burgling my house, not crediting my credit card reward points.

I have noticed that some powerful people hate me and are criminally defaming, harassing me for more than 14 years, though I have never interacted with them or interfered in their life. Do you hate a person you have not interacted with?
No. I always have a reason why I hate a person. Those people who hate you, @neku , without even interacting with you are just cruel.

It appears that only extremely powerful top government employees are extremely greedy, ruthless and get away with abusing their powers to destroy the life of citizens they dislike. Powerless citizens, cannot cause any harm to others.

13,068Threads
98,311Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member