Have you been successful in selling digital products? | Discussion Bucks

Have you been successful in selling digital products?

freelancermaria

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 3, 2023
D Bucks
💵19.795813
Referral Credit
Have you ever tried selling digital products? If yes, have you had any success with it? As for me, I have yet to give it a try. Although I am interested in it, other matters entail my attention at the moment. However, I am always keen on learning more about the ins and outs of digital product sales.

I have not tried it. Selling digital products comes with high level of risk which i don't think i have the mental stress to engage in it. I prefer to do writing related jobs online. Selling products is quite difficult for me. I hate selling stuffs especially that of online.

When it comes to selling digital products online, don't think I have the skills to do so.

I have not tried it. Selling digital products comes with high level of risk which i don't think i have the mental stress to engage in it. I prefer to do writing related jobs online. Selling products is quite difficult for me. I hate selling stuffs especially that of online.

I think it is good for those who have prior experience in online selling. It can be quite challenging for those who do not have as they need to do marketing, etc
Post automatically merged:

When it comes to selling digital products online, don't think I have the skills to do so.

Yes, some do not like this idea since it requires marketing and other stuff.

I have only tried selling ebooks for a friend and he gave me percentage commission. Yes I made good of it while it lasted