• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Have you ever been banned on a forum?

I'm a long-time member of BMF and I've never had any problems, it's true that I've seen a lot of people complain that they were banned from the forum, but others resorted to communicating with Mr.B on telegram giving their side of the story and were unbanned.
Am also a member of beermoneyforum, i have never have issue with the owner of the site. Mr. B is very considerate and understanding. I think some of rules in beermoneyforum is somewhat automated.

Yes I have been banned on a forum before. Beermoney banned me some time back. According to them, I had multiple accounts. I tried reaching out to the admin via email, telegram and even the site so they could look into the matter cause I had just one active account. Till date I didn't get a response.

12,043Threads
92,893Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member