Have you ever been rejected by your love interest

Still never proposed or asked for a love to anyone, but i hope i never get rejected when i ask, because if i get rejected once i will never ask twice.
Never say never. How about if it is someone you really have deep feeling for? would you try again?

Still never proposed or asked for a love to anyone, but i hope i never get rejected when i ask, because if i get rejected once i will never ask twice.
I also hate being rejected , but still you will have to try again if truly you are in need of love . Sometimes, the reply 'no' might mean 'keep trying'.

I also hate being rejected , but still you will have to try again if truly you are in need of love . Sometimes, the reply 'no' might mean 'keep trying'.
I really hate this game. I mean if she wants me to be her partner, she should accept my request the first time. I mean, imagine bagging for love more than once only because she can't express her feelings. And i can see what kind of life we will have if she keeps doing this kind of things.

I never have rejected by someone I love. It's an injury if it happens to a person. That's a kind of shame and pain to carry on and will only subside after a course of time. I still believe that time helps heal a broken heart.

Yes it might just be keep trying. So you don't just have to give up on the first try. Try again and again just drop your ego

No, because I never in my life proposed to a man. I'm old fashioned, despite my late X generation and I still believe it's not women's place to propose to men, but the other way round. I know it may sound outmoded, but I can't help. I seriously couldn't act differently.

True, it is such a painful thing but all i know is that we learn from it, and being hopeful the right person will come.
Post automatically merged:

It never happened to me because I never confessed my feelings to a person. It is usually the other way around since I am a girl. However, some girls can confess first.
is it wrong for a girl to confess first?

As I'm old fashioned, I reply yes, in my (im)modest opinion😜🤣...Well, returning serious, I strongly believe a man loses interest in a woman, even when he is interested (averagely, men love challenges and when a woman doesn't represent a challenge, all uses to come crashing down), if she confesses first (OK, exceptions also exist, I admit, but during all my life, I never was eager to run the risk😁). Well, I belong to the X generation, maybe that's the reason of my attitude.

True, it is such a painful thing but all i know is that we learn from it, and being hopeful the right person will come.
Post automatically merged:

There is nothing wrong about it, to be honest. It really depends on the person. I am the type of person who is shy and quite old-fashioned.

No, because I never in my life proposed to a man. I'm old fashioned, despite my late X generation and I still believe it's not women's place to propose to men, but the other way round. I know it may sound outmoded, but I can't help. I seriously couldn't act differently.
I agree with you, I think it's just following a natural way of doing things. Why should one do unnatural things you would get unnatural result too.

It can be painful to handle this act. You have someone you admired but the person is saying a big No. Have you ever experienced this? How was the feeling?
I had to reject a person recently who expressed his love and much younger than me ,a married man, having a daughter. I thought him to be a pervert person, cheating his wife.

I had to reject a person recently who expressed his love and much younger than me ,a married man, having a daughter. I thought him to be a pervert person, cheating his wife.
Good that you rejected that as it doesn't sound right. You need to tell him to face his wife and tell of that to her.

One time it happened and I was on loser side. I was engaged with my relative girl. And soon I started thinking as I am superior in this relationship before marriage so I started showing my superiority. When she realized she broken the engagement.

13,166Threads
98,853Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member