Have you ever built a PC? | Discussion Bucks

Have you ever built a PC?

• Announcement: We are aware of ongoing technical issues affecting the display of country flags and advertisements on Discussion Bucks. Our team is working diligently to resolve these issues as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding.
No, I never built a PC, rather I fixed it so many times, as I was knowing how to change its hard drive, and memory cards so I was doing it by myself. Some experts told me to just rub it's memory card with eraser it will start doing well, I did it too.

That's actually impressive, I have never built one for myself before, and am not even so sure if I can do it.

I have no prior experience in building a PC, nor do I plan to try it. I'd rather leave it to the experts who have the necessary skills and knowledge to build one.

I don't have the skills to assemble a PC so I never assemble a PC, if I need a PC I only order it from a PC repairman that I already know and that matches the specs I want.

Only IT experts can do it. My friend an IT expert is good at assembling PC. It's so easy for him. I don't have a have a talent on that.