Have you ever danced on the tiktok? | Discussion Bucks

Have you ever danced on the tiktok?

• Announcement: We are aware of ongoing technical issues affecting the display of country flags and advertisements on Discussion Bucks. Our team is working diligently to resolve these issues as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding.
Yes, I dance TikTok. I danced almost 10 and have many followers hehe. I also have reels but not paid by Meta FB.

No, I never and here norms are entirely different so usually people sing some slow songs and they use their singing talents in TikTok.

Nope, not really much of a dander, and tiktok is one place I won't even post it.

I used to dance, but lately, I have not had the energy for it. LOL. Nowadays, I spend most of my time working online. Maybe I will take a break one of these days and get back to dancing despite not being good at it. Haha.

• Haha
Reactions: Starmix
I used to dance, but lately, I have not had the energy for it. LOL. Nowadays, I spend most of my time working online. Maybe I will take a break one of these days and get back to dancing despite not being good at it. Haha.
How I like to see you dancing Tiktok. I also danced Tiktok, I have made 10 dances and 20 reels 😁

• Haha
Reactions: freelancermaria