Have you ever earned anything on the social media sites? | Discussion Bucks

Have you ever earned anything on the social media sites?

• Announcement: We are aware of ongoing technical issues affecting the display of country flags and advertisements on Discussion Bucks. Our team is working diligently to resolve these issues as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding.

Xtynehappy

Opinion Leader
Wordsmith
Jan 7, 2024
D Bucks
💵3.583500
Referral Credit
For me l have never earned anything on the social media sites. The only thing l got is only the referrals on the links that l promote on Facebook, twitter and telegram.

Same here, I have earned or won anything on social media before. Though I do see a lot of people win various giveaway.

I have not earned anything from social media platforms. A lot of people are making money through their page and channels! Am making every effort to reach my requirements so that my Reel will be making money for me!

I had an Instagram store that I used to sell products using the dropshipping system, and that's how I managed to earn money

I created Reels and got 2000 followers but never had I been paid for my Reels and Tiktok dances.I quit.

I too have never earned anything on the social media platforms. l can say that l have learned many things and earned quite a lot of money indirectly.

Same here too , I have never been paid from the social site. Indirectly I posted links of my articles on Twitter to get views and earnings. I never tried it on Facebook.

it is very hard since there are many people who do earn and you need to be special or work very hard if you want to earn much as for myself I haven't earned a cent