• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

Have you ever found a proven working survey site in the tier 3 countries?

I have never found anyone. Some time back I head some talks about sites that provide surveys for tier three countries, but I never tried them myself so I don't know how true this is.

Try checking out Rakuten Insight, Attapoll, and YouGov for survey prospects. These survey websites are currently operational in our country, even though we are located in a tier-3 country. I hope you find them useful for earning some extra income, too

I have received payment for some surveys from Timebucks, but I am disqualified from most of the surveys which I try. However, in some cases, they are paying a small amount for attempting the survey, so it is worth taking the risk.

I am from India. When I started my online earnings as side hustles, I did join a dozen of survey sites. But soon I realised that they don't work for my geographical location. Now, I am sticking to only three of them... YouGov, Rakuten and Toluna. They have worked okay for me, not so great. I have made decent money from these survey sites.

Try checking out Rakuten Insight, Attapoll, and YouGov for survey prospects. These survey websites are currently operational in our country, even though we are located in a tier-3 country. I hope you find them useful for earning some extra income, too
Attapoll pays peanuts. I quit doing survey with that no good survey site. It is a waste of time and energy.

I have never heard of Attapoll. I should check it and see if it works for my geographical location. Most survey sites pay peanuts. As long as they keep sending frequent invitations, it's good to collect the peanuts. But if the invitations are not frequent, it starts getting frustrating.

I have never heard of Attapoll. I should check it and see if it works for my geographical location. Most survey sites pay peanuts. As long as they keep sending frequent invitations, it's good to collect the peanuts. But if the invitations are not frequent, it starts getting frustrating.
Don't bother yourself checking Attapoll. It is not a credible site. The pay is very small and seldom gives surveys. I think it does not operate in India. But if you're that eager, then proceed.

11,643Threads
90,717Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member