Have you ever gone on a road trip?

I love roadtrips it comes with it's version of fun. It is beautiful when it involves very close friends. ut is always an exciting journey for me. How about you?
Road trip makes one remember old memories, expecially when it's with your old friends, it also helps you discover new things from each other, for me, road trip is so amazing 🤩.

Road trip makes one remember old memories, expecially when it's with your old friends, it also helps you discover new things from each other, for me, road trip is so amazing 🤩.
Yeah it csn really be ab exciting experience just being on a journey with good old friends and family

I love roadtrips it comes with it's version of fun. It is beautiful when it involves very close friends. ut is always an exciting journey for me. How about you?
I really really love road trip and it makes me so happy to see things to see place that i never seen before, but the last time i go to road trip was when i was in college and now i am busy.

During the pandemic, no road trip and this time there are only few doing it because the virus is still with us.It is just lurking around.
True the pandemic time was very harsh and very hard time, to be honest for long time i didn't set a foot outside, i play video games and watch movies, that's it.

True the pandemic time was very harsh and very hard time, to be honest for long time i didn't set a foot outside, i play video games and watch movies, that's it.
It's scary to go to places or shopping during the pandemic. There was always total lockdowns.

I always love to go for this kind of trips like road trips are always adventurous and enjoy able specially with your friends and family as well so always try to go for road trips with your family and friends this will remind you your old memories.

I like it and when I finally reach my destination I get sad because I like to drive more lol maybe in the near fature I can have another road trip
Yeah it is always fun and more fun all the way with road trips. 8t is one hobby I love to engage in

I am so in love with road trips, too. It's one of the things I look forward to. The last road trip I had was with my boyfriend, which was last month, and it was amazing as we went sightseeing and visited some beaches and restos along the way.

I am so in love with road trips, too. It's one of the things I look forward to. The last road trip I had was with my boyfriend, which was last month, and it was amazing as we went sightseeing and visited some beaches and restos along the way.
Yeah it is always the sightseeing for me. I love to see beautiful environment and surroundings. it make happy

@Starmix. true the school were closed even medical schools were closed and i took one year additional course to finish my study, that year was bad, i don't to see things like that,..
Pandemic kills our dreams and life seems not the same again. The more people are struggling after the pandemic. It was so hard for them to start building their businesses.

The government tried to help some business and also the government stated that every students should pay 75% of their monthly payments for the schools they were learned and that helped for some employee payments. but on other hand the pandemic created many entrepreneurs and many social media influencers in my country.

13,104Threads
98,507Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member