Have you ever gone on a road trip?

The government tried to help some business and also the government stated that every students should pay 75% of their monthly payments for the schools they were learned and that helped for some employee payments. but on other hand the pandemic created many entrepreneurs and many social media influencers in my country.
At least your government is doing its best for the people. My engineer friend is working there in Ethiopia but he's paid not from your government but from United States of America. His agency might be owned by Americans with an investor there.

At least your government is doing its best for the people. My engineer friend is working there in Ethiopia but he's paid not from your government but from United States of America. His agency might be owned by Americans with an investor there.
Yeah may be he is working for American organizations, it was some bad tome for some peoples, but i have seen many construction workers have started their works within short period of time they didn't stop working for long times.

Yeah may be he is working for American organizations, it was some bad tome for some peoples, but i have seen many construction workers have started their works within short period of time they didn't stop working for long times.
My friend Engr. Caballero is still working there. He's the right hand of the company. He has huge salary because he's paid in dollars and once exchange in peso it is big.

13,104Threads
98,507Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member