• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Have you ever gotten any financial help from your family members?

Family members are like the support system one needs. So yes it is good to have those that can support you.
This is a great option because I don't think that many parents would refuse help to their own child, but you shouldn't neglect this help and return everything you borrowed, because parents are not a free terminal that gives out money

I never asked for a financial help from any of my family member since I started doing job and started earning. Now, also I feel shy to ask money even from my parents. I would prefer to take loan from the bank than to ask money from a family member.

I have gotten financial help at different levels from my family members. As I speak, my family has handed over a house for me to move into to reduce my financial burden on rent.

Yesterday, my dad surprisingly came to visit me. And before he left, he gave me some money which would be beneficial to me for this week. That's a financial help from family that I have gotten.

12,079Threads
93,105Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member