Have you ever had a Cosmetic Procedure Done?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.506613
Referral Credit
Some people are opposed to cosmetic procedures. I used to be that way, but now I understand that having a cosmetic procedure is normal, especially if it may assist in boosting our confidence. If I were in good health, I would get rhinoplasty. LOL. I dislike the appearance of my nose. Many celebs and influencers have done it and they look much better now.

The problem is not doing it if it's really a burden to you, the question is what are the side effects?
The surgeon will inform them about the possible side effects, but peoples don't care about the side effects as long as they look pretty. Implant have a lots of risk than removing.

Do you know that In the world the number one cosmetic procedure is rhinoplasty, there are a lots of peoples who done nose job. And i don't mind if a person do a plastic surgery, if it fits for them then who am i to judge.
Indeed. Who are we to judge, right? If that makes them happy and confident, then why not?
Post automatically merged:

The problem is not doing it if it's really a burden to you, the question is what are the side effects?
It is best to discuss it with the cosmetic surgeon. A lot of people have done it so I guess the side effects are minimal.
Post automatically merged:

No, I have never and I don't even intend to have such. I just love my body they way it is. I don't need any adjustments
Good for you, dear :)

Indeed. Who are we to judge, right? If that makes them happy and confident, then why not?
Exactly, if a person like to get a plastic surgery or beauty surgery then they have the right. And to be honest its very common thing in those developed country.

13,048Threads
98,203Messages
305Members
dalibiLatest member