Have You Ever Made Mistakes in Crypto Transactions?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵11.264700
Referral Credit
As humans we cannot escape mistakes, especially when making crypto transactions. Mistakes in crypto transactions are also made by many people, even institutions like Paxful which send transaction fees that are too big. Another fatal error is often sending crypto to the wrong crypto address, so the crypto will be lost. So have you ever made a mistake in a crypto transaction?

I converted some of my money to Altcoins whose value fluctuates. I also did not convert the altcoins into stablecoins when their value was high, I thought it would increase further but their value has decreased.

The only thing I have done when it comes to crypto transactions is sending and receiving of crypto currency. I have not done any other transactions with crypto again.

I made the simplest mistake possible. I did not select the correct network to send to. There are such exchanges that do not warn that the address does not correspond to the selected network, and therefore I sent the token to the TRC network, but entered the BEP address

12,039Threads
92,852Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member