• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Have you ever managed to accomplish any of your saving goals? What goal was that?

I am saving for my plan to open a milk tea business in another city. I need extra cash for advance rents good for 5 months and other other things.
That is a very good and promising plan, and of course you will need large capital to open a milk tea in another city, I believe you will succeed because you are a persistent business woman.

That is a very good and promising plan, and of course you will need large capital to open a milk tea in another city, I believe you will succeed because you are a persistent business woman.
I hope to make it happen some months from now. I'm still negotiating the permits in that city. It's in Gingoog city. I am also conducting a short survey about people's SES to be sure.

I managed to gather some funds to acquire the laptop that I like. It is an essential tool for my online work.
I'm saving up now to buy my laptop. The previous got totally bad that repairing it might just be a waste to me

12,074Threads
93,039Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member