Have you Ever Received a Defective Item?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.802413
Referral Credit
I ordered a red light for my partner’s mother since it can be of help to her medical condition. I opened it the next day it arrived and I was upset that they sent me a defective item despite telling me to check the item first before sending it to me. I messaged the seller about it and he said he will refund the item. I hope I will get refunded immediately. Have you ever received a defective item?

I always receive a defective item from Lazada but they no longer replied me. They're only good at receiving for our money. I promised not to anymore transact with sby merchant from Lazada. They sell defective and fake items 😞.

I always receive a defective item from Lazada but they no longer replied me. They're only good at receiving for our money. I promised not to anymore transact with sby merchant from Lazada. They sell defective and fake items 😞.
Yes, some sellers on e-commerce platforms are scammers. They do not care about their customers. They only care about earning money. It is a disappointment, really.
Post automatically merged:

Most of the times if i don't check when i buy things it end up being broken or defective. Especially those mobile chargers cable.
That is why it is necessary to check the items we buy right away so we can return them.

For me l don't do online shopping. l prefer doing shopping in person and some of my reasons for that is the receiving of defective and poor quality goods for that matter.
That is the downside of online shopping. However, it is more convenient for me. Some sellers are dishonest and do not care about their customers.

No I try to buy things off line. So that i can see clearly. what I'm buying. I don't want to buy any defective item.
Yes, I still do that. I still visit brick-and-mortar stores, especially in terms of clothes, gadgets, etc. It is just that there are times when I do not have a choice but to shop online.

And, it is unfortunate to hear that. I have only made one purchase from Lazada before and have not returned since. Personally, I prefer the orange app as their customer service is quite impressive.

And, it is unfortunate to hear that. I have only made one purchase from Lazada before and have not returned since. Personally, I prefer the orange app as their customer service is quite impressive.
I ordered from Temu 4 items and was impressed by their products what I ordered were what they delivered. I am now happy with my newly discovered app.

I ordered from Temu 4 items and was impressed by their products what I ordered were what they delivered. I am now happy with my newly discovered app.

I have been hearing about Temu from survey websites that I am a part of. I think I will give it a try since you were impressed by their products. Hehe

13,201Threads
99,061Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member