Have you ever tried out blogging and what was your experience like? | Discussion Bucks

Have you ever tried out blogging and what was your experience like?

Stardom22

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵7.280188
Referral Credit
For me the blogging venture is something that it's still in my mind. l have much interests on the blogging and l would start it anytime so soon. What was your experience on your case of at all you had attempted the blogging career.

I tried blogging once, that was years back while I was still in school. I thought it was just about opening a page and start dropping contents but it was more than that. I quickly gave up on it though.

I have a blog. It's more like a personal blog for me where I share some of my life experiences and some of my creative writings like stories and poems. I have not promoted it much, but I do get some viewership from friends and family. I have not monetized it.
I enjoy writing and in that way, I enjoy it. I can't say about monetary benefits as I have never tried it in that way.

I run multiple blogs. I have been running self hosted blogs since 2015. Currently, I won 3 blogs that I use to make money from ads, mainly Google adsense. Most of my income comes through my blogs. Blogging has been fruitful to me

I tried it in the past but gave up because I was not able to give much time to the blogs. I realised that it demands time and quality contents.

Last edited:
I wrote blogs before and I was so happy because the pay was good in three figures every month but the site shut down forever and my Google AdSense expired.

• Like Button
Reactions: Sanjeev
I understand. Adsense is a good way to earn good amount of money. I am on a site where my account is approved and the site gives me some percentage of revenue share. As I don't write much articles there so have not much in my account.

I understand. Adsense is a good way to earn good amount of money. I am on a site where my account is approved and the site gives me some percentage of revenue share. As I don't write much articles there so have not much in my account.
I guess it's India Study Channel that you are talking about. I have joined the site. But I have not explored it much. What are the steps to be followed to get our AdSense account approved there. I have a AdSense account.

I have tried blogging in the past and as much as I enjoy it, finding the time in between everything else I do each day has been what has prevented me from sticking at it like I would have been able to.

I do hope to one day go back to blogging.

Blogging does a lot of fun. I hope to encounter a legit and a good paying blog site. There were many before but now no more.