• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Have you ever.....

I mean I know it happens but hasn't happened to me. My teachers were all professional for the most part. I mean I've always been called charming or cute, but small remarks like that aren't creepy, cause I was a charming lil kid. and even in High school I was always called cute by my economics teacher. She just admired how sweet I was. Always smiling and it made her smile. That's all I've ever really experienced when it comes to interesting Student Teacher interactions.

I mean I know it happens but hasn't happened to me. My teachers were all professional for the most part. I mean I've always been called charming or cute, but small remarks like that aren't creepy, cause I was a charming lil kid. and even in High school I was always called cute by my economics teacher. She just admired how sweet I was. Always smiling and it made her smile. That's all I've ever really experienced when it comes to interesting Student Teacher interactions.
How lucky you are LOL.
I was scared that time not gonna lie since there's some issue the teacher-student relationship.

All mine teachers would thrown me into principals office because don't like.

None mine teacher done flirty one me. Am glad they don't do that at me.
I'm glad that you didnt't experienced it or else it will be weird and you dont want to show up to the class because of that. Not gonna lie I didn't show up 1 session because I feel weird and I was overthinking about that time.

I'm glad that you didnt't experienced it or else it will be weird and you dont want to show up to the class because of that. Not gonna lie I didn't show up 1 session because I feel weird and I was overthinking about that time.
Some of my teachers purposely bullied me by sending me to principals office because some other people were winding me up but instead of those people going out to the principal they only took me out.

Some of my teachers purposely bullied me by sending me to principals office because some other people were winding me up but instead of those people going out to the principal they only took me out.
That right there would lead me to leave that class or school altogether.

I see. I never thrown out to the principal office but they will paging me.

I had a pleasant experience when I was in vocational school, my teacher was very affectionate towards me. He gave me extra pocket money, always asking me how much pocket money I brought. I like to be alone because I am an introvert. When I sat alone my teacher approached me and accompanied me to chat together.

I had a pleasant experience when I was in vocational school, my teacher was very affectionate towards me. He gave me extra pocket money, always asking me how much pocket money I brought. I like to be alone because I am an introvert. When I sat alone my teacher approached me and accompanied me to chat together.
That's nice atleast he is not flirty

I think mine was in my pry school days. There was this teacher everyone has tagged as harsh and wicked but she was somewhat kind to me, so most students usually tease me as being the teacher's school son and the likes. But i guess it was simply because i was decent back then in school. When i do something wrong i still get punished tho.

10,471Threads
84,009Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back