Have you experienced hunger?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.531000
Referral Credit
Have you experienced hunger when you were a college student, at work or at home? Why were you hungry? Didn't you cook? Well, I experienced extreme hunger during college when my food for dinner was eaten by my roommate in the apartment . There were only two of us. She thought I went home. She was scolded by the apartment owner. I went to a fast food chain near the apartment and. I was so hungry that I could eat a horse 😁. What about you?

Have you experienced hunger when you were a college student, at work or at home? Why were you hungry? Didn't you cook? Well, I experienced extreme hunger during college when my food for dinner was eaten by my roommate in the apartment . There were only two of us. She thought I went home. She was scolded by the apartment owner. I went to a fast food chain near the apartment and. I was so hungry that I could eat a horse 😁. What about you?
When i was in collage the school provides dinner early and after some times i starts to feel some hunger, and especially if i stay for long time studying i will have some serious hunger.

When i was in collage the school provides dinner early and after some times i starts to feel some hunger, and especially if i stay for long time studying i will have some serious hunger.
It is easy, we have to satisfy our hunger. It is uncontrollable. The nervous system dictates our tummy to find food. It causes headaches and stomach aches too.

Yes. I rented an apartment in college because I wanted to be independent. At the time, I was already working online. I didn't work for two or three weeks because my employer went to a trip, so I hadn’t a lot of money to spend on meals. I went a day without eating and was starving to death. Fortunately, I had some coins in a paper bag that I had stashed somewhere. I bought some dried fish (tuyo) and a half-kilo of white rice. LOL

Yes. I rented an apartment in college because I wanted to be independent. At the time, I was already working online. I didn't work for two or three weeks because my employer went to a trip, so I hadn’t a lot of money to spend on meals. I went a day without eating and was starving to death. Fortunately, I had some coins in a paper bag that I had stashed somewhere. I bought some dried fish (tuyo) and a half-kilo of white rice. LOL
My goodness, that was a very sad experience, you were so hungry. Thankful you have found some coins and were able to buy some food. That was not a joke life.

It is easy, we have to satisfy our hunger. It is uncontrollable. The nervous system dictates our tummy to find food. It causes headaches and stomach aches too.
Yes, I am unable to perform any task or even function normally when I am hungry. In fact, it is a very unpleasant experience to be hungry while attempting to study.

Yes, I am unable to perform any task or even function normally when I am hungry. In fact, it is a very unpleasant experience to be hungry while attempting to study.
No sane individual can suffice the hunger in fact I saw one person collapsed and the cause was extreme hunger.

I have felt hungry when I didn't eat just because my husband didn't eat by sulking. Later whenever he sulking I just didn't care.

I have felt hungry when I didn't eat just because my husband didn't eat by sulking. Later whenever he sulking I just didn't care.
Nah, hunger isn't easy to bear. It aches my head and empty my stomach. We can't think we'll if hungry. We need to satisfy our hunger.

Nah, hunger isn't easy to bear. It aches my head and empty my stomach. We can't think we'll if hungry. We need to satisfy our hunger.
I don't stay hungry at all now. When hungry our stomach get filled with gas and therefore our head aches.

I think it's safe to say hunger was my roommate while I was in school 😂 , there was a time stayed three days without food. It was a long story though. The person who was suppose to bring my mom didn't come until after three days.

I don't stay hungry at all now. When hungry our stomach get filled with gas and therefore our head aches.
It is it good to miss eating at the right time to avoid head aches. We also feel weak and cannot concentrate.

I think that we have all at some point gone hungry in our lives, I was very hungry because I was far from home, about 20kms away and I had no money or food and I had to walk back.

While I was in the University, it happened to me severally maybe after coming back from lecture later and me avoiding junk.
Even me too the same thing happen to me when i was in the schools and the avoiding junk.

There have been times when I have been so busy working that I have forgotten to eat and it is not until I start to feel really hungry that I realize "Oh, I forgot to eat"

Luckily it does not happen too often.

13,140Threads
98,725Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member