Have you experienced hunger?

I think that we have all at some point gone hungry in our lives, I was very hungry because I was far from home, about 20kms away and I had no money or food and I had to walk back.
My God that was terrible, thankful, you did not collapse from hunger. My friend collapsed from hunger He didn't eat breakfast and proceeded to his work and he collapsed in the office. What a disgust because he has a good salary.

My God that was terrible, thankful, you did not collapse from hunger. My friend collapsed from hunger He didn't eat breakfast and proceeded to his work and he collapsed in the office. What a disgust because he has a good salary.
Yes, luckily that didn't happen, in fact I've never collapsed from hunger, the only times I've fainted have been from low blood pressure, did your friend get well after that event?

Yes, luckily that didn't happen, in fact I've never collapsed from hunger, the only times I've fainted have been from low blood pressure, did your friend get well after that event?
My friend was brought to the clinic and was advised not to skip breakfast. He's back to work after 3 days and it never happened again. He's afraid.

13,140Threads
98,726Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member